Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas 2008

I know this is waaaay late, but better late than never, right? Well... that's what I have heard anyhow.

We spent Christmas visiting Wade's brother Troy, and his mom (who lives in the basement apartment)at their home in Utah. It is a beautiful home and place they are living in. We had a great time with all the boys. :) (There are 7 in all, but only 5 live there full time)

There was sooooo much snow! It was great to see. But reminded me of WHY I enjoy Tucson winters so much (no snow!). I am proud to report that I only slipped and fell one time! That's usually all it takes for me to be extra careful.

We had a great time playing games and hanging out with the family.

Here are a few pictures:
Here is one of the whole gang after church the Sunday before Christmas:




Here are a few of the scene from Troy's front porch:



beautiful, huh?







0 comments: