Friday, December 7, 2007

Another first!

Today I had the "opportunity" to dance in front of the school at the pep assembly. Our department (science) and a couple of other teachers decided to put together a little dance performance for assembly. We did dances from the various decades.... we danced to The Beatles "She loves you", "Stayin' alive", "Thriller" (by Michael Jackson), some song by Pearl Jam (I don't know the name) and then "Soulja Boy". It was interesting at the very least just to learn the dances!

The point was to have fun, and let the kids have some fun. They sure screamed and hollered for us! They couldn't get over all of us white girls up there dancing! Overall, we had a great time and the kids sure seemed to love watching us make fools of ourselves! I imagine that we will end up on You Tube, we aren't there yet, but I will add it to this page when we are!

I hope that is all of the dancing we have to do in front of the school for the rest of the year at least! :-)

2 comments:

Wade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wade said...

Now that they've seen how good you are, they'll want you to do it more often. :)